Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tuesday in Class

Their assignment was called At the Restaurant. They were put in groups of four and had to design a menu for a restaurant.
Most of these guys have never eaten in a big American-style restaurant, and I wanted to get them ready to go out in Hanoi.
So the menus were designed, appetizers, entrees, desserts, and drinks chosen, I had them practice how to greet the host, order, tip, and pay.
They took turns being guests and being host/server. It was hilarious because they acted exactly like the would in a real restaurant.
I do not have any photos of the restaurant practice itself, but suffice it to say I was mighty proud of all of them.
 I just wanted to take a picture of these two...
 Then a crazy guy got into the picture...
 Then another...
Finally, there was this bunch.